- 1990 British Institute, Barcelona
- 1995 Top Drawer, London
- 1996 Stanstead Park, West Sussex
- 1997 Harvey Nichols, London
- 1998 The Ore, Kensington, London
- 1999 Triangle Gallery, Bordeaux
- 2001 Old Bake House Gallery, Oxmarket Exhibition
- 2002 Stansted House Exhibition
- 2003 The Newton Gallery, Adelaide, Australia
- 2009 National Open Art
- 2015 Tint Art Good Figures, Mall Galleries
- 2016 YAP Art, London, Joint Exhibition
- 2018 FLUX exhibition, Chelsea Collage of Arts
KATE VINER BA hons
Kate, a graduate from Winchester School of Art, works both abstratly and figuratively. She believes both treatments mirror our shared human concerns and the deeper subconscious, each approach feeding the other. The initial stimulus for her figurative sculpture is conceived from a recurring question or subject matter which is often hard hitting.
Contemplative figurative art, more than ever, resonates today in our complex, noisy, tumultuous world of recurring human narratives.